<body> <body>

Monday, October 01, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Did pedi yesterday with the legendary big breasts Minyi.


WE HAVE PRETTY TOES NOW!! I think it cost like around $48. But we had student discount so it was $38. Still so bloody ex. Nevermind.. we said next time after exam finished we would go Johor do.


My original sum of $1000 left with very very very very little now. MONEY. MONEY PLEASE. Donate to my paypal account leh!







Ohyeah. Today we saw 2 hypocrites sitting together at the canteen during recess chatting away happily. DIDN`T THEY LIKE HATE EACH OTHER TO THE CORE? Probably super despo now because in school, no one really likes them. Especially the taller one. Sibei kaobeii. WAHAHAS! If you hang out with a loser, you will turn into a loser too.








Lalala. Need save up money for sisters shirt.

10:00:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert