<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

A few days ago, somebody complained that I change already because last time used to blog about him but now never lerh.


Hmmm... don`t know is who become more and more boxim one lehh. Contacting me less and less frequently.


Sometimes he could disappear for hours on end. Stupid boy. Always making me so worried.













I PASSED MY MATHS!! 67%. WHOOTS. Eh what sial.. to me very high already lorhh...


But my other papers are like shit.


Especially POA. WAHAHAHA. 0%.













Xiao V korkor`s birthday arriving on the 30th this month. I already forgot his present last year. I cannot possibly forget it this year again. But that idiot.. SO SAD LA, he doesn`t know his own meimei`s age. He thought that I`m 18. Zzz.



Koi Chong Sin.


Where the hell in Singapore can you find la bi xiao xin stuff arh?

11:51:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert