<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I am sad. My fringe is growing out now so when I put it down it`s too long and looks damn weird and when I push it to the side it`s too short and looks damn weird.

It`s neither long nor short lorh!





I had a strange dream yesterday. Something to do with Chaopo and Vincent. I forgot what it is already. Mostly.





Yesterday when Minyi, Me and our parents went to AMK police station and waited there for like 30 minutes or so, then they told us that the blood test isn`t ready yet and we had to come back another day. We were like sian ji pua. Cannot tell us earlier meh? Make Minyi`s father and my father because of this then take leave. Minyi`s father is funny. He kept preaching about Jesus and God to me when we went to the Mcdonalds` nearby to talk talk.

Aiya fuck la.. we still on bail lorhh until this whole case over. Shit man. They stated in the bail form that we are not allowed to leave Singapore unless the IO or the court grants permission. How to sneak away to Johor with Minyi after our exams for our secret rendezvous?! No la, we just wanna go there to do our manicures and pedicures.





Perry, you`re so much more whiter than me lorhhh!! And you`d better wake up later when I reach home from school and call you horhh! Want me pei you eat then if you cannot wake up I`m not going to talk to you le.

6:56:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert