<body> <body>

Friday, October 12, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I AM SO BLOODY STRESSED.! Even though exam`s already over.





Me and Minyi are discussing over a very serious matter. Which colour to choose;





I want to buy this from ebay but I dunno which colour to choose! I like the bronze one but I`m scared it might clash with the clothes I wear. Bronze hardly matches any colours. And even though black goes well with any colours, that black one looks too matured already. I`ll look weird carrying it. The silver looks so plain because the crown is already silver.


I want to commit suicide already.




Maybe I`ll just buy the baby phat one. At least it`s branded, compared to the above one which has no brand at all. But there were 2 that caught my eye.








Hmmms..




Oooo! Maybe I should just buy a baby phat wallet instead. Quite cheap. Only US $17.50.











It`s pretty right?!




Aiya I know I said I won`t buy anything from ebay last time le. But one last indulgance for old time`s sake won`t hurt that much ma.




I`m boring myself out. I think I`m going to sleep le. Tomorrow is me and Minyi`s 2nd laser session. Sian. I don`t like the smell of my skin burning. Hopefully the pain killer works la. I don`t want to endure another time of the thousand-knives-stabbing sensation. Bloody fucked up.


Bitch, I`ll kill you for getting us into this into this state.

12:27:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert