<body> <body>

Thursday, October 04, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I can`t take it anymore I have to hao lian to the whole world.



Jinhao`s sooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!! Not only is he knitting a sweater for me (I know it`s gay la for guys to knit but still it`s damn sweet lorh), he stayed up the whole night yesterday composing a song for me.





As my close friends know, it takes ALOT to make me cry but he just managed to move me to tears.

♥ 10:27:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert