<body> <body>

Monday, October 08, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I was forced to prank call someone last night. Then that guy I prank called is damn scary lorhh. Refused to let me hang up the phone and he had asked at one point what colour are my tits. What the fuck.. I`m not going to forgive Jinhao until he wears a bikini and take photo.









Just returned from Equinox. I love the food there. Especially the foie gras.












Every high class restaurant has an indoor smoking lounge.



The scenary from the ceiling to floor windows.



I like the toilet there. So glamorous.









The report for our blood test is coming out tomorrow. And tomorrow is also the day we have to report back to AMK HQ. We would have to go CNB if the report shows that there`s a high dosage of *CENSORED* in our blood. Whatsmore that day that we had our blood test I had taken it 2 times in a row. Fuck I`m dead.

2:58:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert