<body> <body>

Monday, October 22, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I woke up late today, which resulted in pang-sehhing Minyi. SORRY MINYI!!! But I bought something for you! Unfortunately I forgot to take it back from Weicong just now when I went home.. I am such an ass.


Watched Mr Woodcock at Lot 1 with Weicong today. It was not really that funny la.. don`t know why my brother liked it so much. Kept calling Perry but he was sleeping like a pig.


ARGGGHHHS I DOWAN GO SCHOOL TOMORROW LA.

♥ 9:56:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert