<body> <body>

Thursday, October 04, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Ohmiigodd I thought she very thick skinned one leh and won`t know how horrendous looking she is. But apparently she does know because she recently starts calling herself a cockroach.



Cockroach; an insect. Ugly, pesky, useless to society, big-assed and detested by everyone.



Soooo completely true. You should see her in school. Everyone shuns her like the plague. She pathetically sits all alone by herself pretending not to know that almost everyone is bad-mouthing her.



Plus horh, she dared me and Minyi in her blog to draw on her real face instead of her photo. *Laughs my ass off.* Please lorh.. no need de la. She already so goddamn ugly already, draw liao also like no difference at all lorh. And we wouldn`t want to get near her let alone dirty our hands attempting to draw on a scumbag cockroach`s face.



Spit on her face maybe can la horh. I dare her to dare us to spit lorh. We would happily oblige. If not, she`d better keep her cock-sucking mouth shut. If she want to say something to us, then why the fuck does she keep changing her blog url? Want say then bigbig say la. What for act so bloody dua pai and xialan in her isolated blog?



Know why I hate her and loooooooove Minyi so much more? Because Minyi`s a better and more tiongxim sister than the cockroach will ever be.



Since I am in a such a good mood today I`ll give the ugly cockroach a chance and only post her photos. Careful horh, below danger zone;

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*













Just in case you`re wondering, no, I didn`t photoshop her photos at all. She is just naturally ugly. (:

9:16:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert