<body> <body>

Sunday, October 07, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

THIS IS SO BORING!!

I`m just rotting at home.

My maternal Ahma came to visit today. I love my Ahma. She`s very cute.



My room is so damn messy. I think I`ll take photos of my room and post the photos here.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Honey wanted to kaypo.












Chunwei bought this for me last year.



I regretted having my room painted pink. I want my room to be painted black now and have my father install little light bulbs on the ceiling so that it`ll resemble stars. I don`t want that kind of platform bed anymore. I want a 4 post bed with a canopy.

No actually.. I WANT THE MASTERBED ROOM! I have been trying to convince my parents for years that they should exchange the masterbed room with me but to no avail.

5:59:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert