<body> <body>

Saturday, October 06, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Walaoooooooooooooooo I kana qi pian!! No wonder he keeps calling me stupid. Wahahas nevermind I still love him all the same de ok. (:

I must be getting soft in my old age. If this happened last time I would throw a bitch fit, start cursing his whole family and sprouting nonsesical profanities. But I won`t now.










When me and Minyi went back school on friday to face our punishment for the police case, Jerry Yeo was really cute and kept retarding around unconsciously. Me and Minyi couldn`t control and kept bursting out with laughter. He never shouted at us once. (:

He must`ve been in a very good mood that day.



But there was this old haggard spinster, I dunno what`s her fucking problem. Maybe she menopausing or lack of sex I dunno la. Fuck lorhh.. our punishment from her was TO STAY BACK IN SCHOOL FROM NEXT THURSDAY ONWARDS TO NOVEMBER 17, 8AM to 5PM EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.



Ccb. There goes half of our holiday. Doing free labour for the school. The so called, "CIP work suggested by the police". CIP is not doing free labour for the fucking school lorh ah soh. CIP is helping unfortunate/poor/old/sickly/dying people. I would rather help out in some charity service for the whole holiday than having to do free labour for the school for half of our holidays.



Then next Monday still have to go back for some lanjiao counselling session. Crap. This is fucking bullshit. Actually on Friday and next Monday we can relax at home de lorh because we don`t have any exam papers on those 2 days but noooooo... they have to torture us so that we would "learn from mistakes".



I can`t stand this school anymore. The male teachers treat us so much better than the female teachers. WHY?! Why does the female teachers hate me and Minyi so much??? Is it cause they are jealous we don`t have cellulite and they do? Speaking of cellulites, we found out that the cockroach has cellulite on her thighs. EEEUUUCHHH.! At the age of 15. I told you she was born ugly. I know it`s not her fault that she`s already so horrible looking at birth, it`s quite poor thing one lorh but still.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
















I love this photo, despite it having shown my thunder thighs (at least I don`t have cellulite), because my hair looks great. And there`s this weird flash on my hand that oddly resembles alot like a cigarette. Really, I was not smoking at that point of time. How could I? Mrt station..









I need to go shoppingggggggggggggg. I HAVE SO FEW CLOTHES IT`S SCARY! Actually I don`t la. It`s just an excuse to shop more. No wait actually I do. I mean.. I don`t like being an outfit repeater. It`s so boring having to wear the same clothes.

9:07:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert