<body> <body>

Thursday, October 25, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

WE DIDN`T GO TO THE FUCKING LAME PEIRCE RESERVOIR TREKKING THINGY TODAY!! Instead, me and Minyi went out shopping!





After having out lunch at amk central, we trained to Bugis. When we just stepped out of the mrt station, a few girls approached us to do free lance modelling for their company, we straightaway turned them down. Hahahas. Went bugis street shop shop shop then went Citylink `s tcc to rest our tired, aching feet.


Fucking flash. No nose again.


Mmmmmmm..


Walked to Marina Square after drinking to coninue our shopping. Some sales girl at a certain shop pissed us off big time. And we were on the verge of strangling every person around us.





Returned to Citylink after visiting every clothing shop in Marina Square. Went to Polar to find my Xiao V korkor!! HE IS SO DAMN CUTE LA! I actually wanted to pay for the coke light and chocolate wild hibicus ice cream but he refused to take any money. So sweet. (:


Jie and I bought matching sunglasses!




So cute.


So stupid.


We went Hotel Meridien for our dinner.



No, I`m joking. It was Delifrance.




Went home.


END.

12:18:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert