<body> <body>

Friday, October 19, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Well school today was a fucking waste of time. I could have stayed at home and slept. They asked us to come to school just to sign some useless stuff and then stone the whole day until 12.45pm. But Minyi and I ran away at 10am.


We had to go for our laser checkup what! Whatsmore its not as if there were any teachers in our class for the rest of the day.


Next week`s post exam activities are super lame. Lucky we can excuse ourselves.


I only passed my maths and english for my overall. *Sighs* Can I choose to be retained instead of dropping to NA?













My father brought us to yakiniku after the checkup as a reward for lasering away our angkong the 2nd time. There was this furniture shop nearby and I saw this..;





I was like, "why the neh neh so sharp de?"
And Minyi went, "I think I look ugly today."

.. No you don`t Minyi. You looked positively cute. It is me that looks ugly everyday. MY FRINGE TOO LONG LA! But I scared cut le then too short.


Story of my life, pondering over sharp breasts and having a weird obsession with my hair.

6:46:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert