<body> <body>

Thursday, October 18, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

YAY!! During the holidays, Minyi`s coming along with my family for shopping overseas!!! My father managed to persuade her father.


SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guangzhou, Shanghai then Taipei. OMG OMG OMG. I went Taipei just last year and it was pure shuaiister & shopping heaven. I did not shop much that time because we only spent 1 day there before flying off to Europe.


I`m going to bankrupt my father this time.


I`m going to share the same hotel room with MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI MINYI! *Grins devilishly*


We are going to be guaii girls from now on.

10:26:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert