<body> <body>

Saturday, October 13, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Yesterday after our 2nd laser session (which was fucking painful, the painkiller didn`t help at all), Minyi went straight back to my house and waited while I changed my clothes and put on eyeliner. Then we left for pasir ris to barbecue.



On the way, Minyi kept complaining about her fringe.



She noticed me taking her photos and she tried to hide her face with her handphone. Hahaha she`s so shy.


At pasir ris, my brother and cousin had not arrived with the food yet so we went to the toilet as Minyi wanted to put on eyeliner.



I was happy because I had an extremely good hair day.



We had put on tons of eyeliner.


Then we wandered off to a pub called Mid Night Summer Breeze. I remembered Kelita telling me that she worked there at her father`s restaurant and so we went in to find her. The ambiance there was so romantic and it was really really dark. Got shuaiisters working there somemore sial.



Minyi.



Minyi.



When the flash went off, I squinted and looked like a retard. Minyi just looks as adorable as usual.


We stayed there for awhile drinking and eventually Randy and Derek arrived. We went to the barbecue pit there to eat. Then went back Mid Night Summer Breeze for another drink. Kelita then told us that there were 2 shuaiisters working there who wanted to know us. We didn`t really cared much because by that time we were really drowsy due to the effects of the 10,000 pills we had to take for our angkong-laser thingy.


We left that place around 3am. Reached back home at 4am. Once my head touched the pillow I immediately fell into a deep slumber. Woke up at 2.30pm today.




I ate my lunch, took my pills, then went to bathe. It was only then that I found out that the injection from yesterday left multiple, huge, painful bruises on my arm.



I don`t want to whine like a pathetic, bimbo-ish bitch but you have to admit too it`s bloody ugly and unsightly.


After I bathed. Off came the bandages from my angkong.



Look at all the blood. Remains me of a used sanitary pad.


Then my back.



It looks worse in real life.

When my mother helped me clean it, blood kept oozing out from the wound. Yuck. Then the whole gauze which was used to clean my wound was all soaked in pus and blood.






Minyi took some candid photos of me yesterday too. I`m just going to post up only a few less uglier ones because I`m lazy to edit all the photos` sizes.






My shorts were super short.



OMG I LOOK LIKE I HAVE NO NOSE! Stupid flash.


Minyi is oh so evil.

5:00:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert