<body> <body>

Friday, November 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Fabian korkor was was sweet enough to accompany me to amk polyclinic today despite me waking him up from his peaceful slumber and desperately shrieking away that no one can pei me go see doctor.. I didn`t go to the fucking useless E square camp today and had to get a MC or else those teachers will kaobei kaobu. And it turns out I really caught the flu.





I`m going KL soon! Hopefully can meet up with my shuaii shuaii de Eric korkor.





I NEED MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Completely broke now due to the multiple shopping sprees me and Minyi went on.

Money makes the world go round. (:

4:38:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert