<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I AM ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE. Hmmmm.. reminds me of a song, "We don`t need no water, let the motherfucker burn. Burn motherfucker, burn."


ANYWAYS, last year (or was it 2 years ago...?), I got hopping mad at a girl called Katherine, my senior in YTSS, because she koped a few photos from my friendster of my cut wrists and claims that is hers. But she eventually took it down after I talked to her and now she`s my gan jie.


Now, it`s deja vu all over again. Except that this time it`s another person stealing my photo.


http://profiles.friendster.com/emolurvee


STUPID FUCKING SHIT-HEADED TWIT STOLE MY PHOTO AND HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO PUT THE CAPTION; "lAST TIME MIIES HAND". Still put as primary photo leh!!


My this photo..



Taken in June this year.


It was only when I sent her a comment on her friendster that went, "that is MY photo, bitch". Her friendster settings are adjusted to automatically accept comments. So after I commented, I could straightaway see my comment in her profile.


I showed my brother her friendster profile with MY photo as her primary photo and he burst out laughing,"Aiya this kind of people like to act fierce one la. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. You know my friend right he like to act beng so much that he can advance to express one leh but he opted to drop to normal acad." And continued snickering to himself.


It was not more than 15 minutes that I refreshed her page to see my comment and my photo gone. Replaced with a photo of her fugly self and one of her fugly friends.


Joy.


I don`t know why I mind so much. I just do. Perhaps its because I cannot stand how these people clamour so much for attention that they have to resort to stealing others` photos. It`s like on a whole new level of pathetic. Tsk tsk tsk.


That girl is now sucking up to me on friendster and asking me to be her gan jie. =_=

11:11:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert