<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Just came back from work... Urgghhs tiring. But at least I`m not working those kind of sell ice cream or hand out flyers de. Chao sian arh that one.. Somemore so degrading. No offense to those working that kind of jobs, this is mainly just my opinion.


http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/desensitised/DSC00031.jpg


I wanna get promoted. So can wear that cute little uniform.


The girls there are very friendly and super duper chio. All are older than me by quite a number of years.


One of my bosses is siao. He asked me whether I got chup one or not. I was like, "......................NO".


Saw Naqia in the MRT train while going back home from City Hall. She says she works in Sentosa. Ohmygod that`s like soooo far. She power la.





Yesterday me and Minyi had our 3rd laser session.


IT`S GETTING MORE AND MORE PAIN LORH. I never took a photo of it because it was too bloody disgusting already. Even though the doctor put bandages, the blood still seeped through and stained my shirt. I had to get my mother to change it because it looked as though someone had just murdered me.


I DOWAN LASER LERHHHHHHHHH LAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT`S TOO DAMN PAINFUL. And so fucking irritating. Cannot even bathe, sleep, sit or walk properly. I can hardly function for God`s sake.





I am feeling very pek chek now. Because currently, there are some unknowns quarelling with other unknowns ON MY TAGBOARD. And I`ve haven`t the slightest idea what is going on, nor who they are.


And there`s someone else going by the name of "username" who claims to be concerned about me but refuses to tell me his/her name.


THIS IS GETTING SO INFURIATING.

11:56:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert