<body> <body>

Sunday, November 18, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

MADNESS. Zzzz..


I was missing for only 16 hours or so and my parents went to make a police report. As if I don`t have enough trouble with the police already.


Whatsmore after I came back home, my parents straightaway forced me to take a pregnancy kit test.


SO FUCKING PAISEHH LA CAN. I felt like giving my father one tight slap across his bloody face. I DON`T ANYHOW GIVE MY BODY TO GUYS ONE LORH. It seems that they have this impression I`m a fucking slut. Ninabei. There goes my dignity. At least my Ahma still believe I know how take care of myself.


I hate my parents. I can`t wait for them to die. DIEDIEDIEDIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!


And don`t any of you give me that crap about how my parents brought me up til this age and they`re just concerned over me. Eat my shit la, you people have got no fucking right to lecture me without being in my shoes at all.




To all those people my fucking useless father kept pestering, I`m sorry I indirectly got you all into trouble.




A gazillion kisses to my beloved hongster. Thanks for taking care of a homeless little girl so tenderly. And not blaming me when my father fuckingly interrogated you. I`ll never forget your kindness towards me and I`ll love you til the end of time!


Urgghhh.. his birthday`s just 8 more days away and I don`t know what to buy for him. I`m so shitty. Somemore I`m completely broke now due to all those taxi rides from one end of Singapore to the other. I ought to die.

3:49:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert