<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Me and Minyi went for interview today at Chijmes, Cosafe and got the job on the spot.

This means that we are very lovable. (:


On the way to city hall we saw Samuel!

And when we went Marina Square I saw Weiren! Ok la maybe I didn`t see Weiren but he saw me. He is still very sad that I didn`t notice him. =_=


YIIIIIIIPEEEEEE GOING TO WORK IN CHIJMES! That is like very near funan.
Very near to the place my ex works.
But that`s ok. Maybe I can go there and steal laptops.


I bought Xiao V korkor`s present already! But I have yet to buy for that Walrus.

♥ 11:13:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert