<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Me and Minyi went for interview today at Chijmes, Cosafe and got the job on the spot.

This means that we are very lovable. (:


On the way to city hall we saw Samuel!

And when we went Marina Square I saw Weiren! Ok la maybe I didn`t see Weiren but he saw me. He is still very sad that I didn`t notice him. =_=


YIIIIIIIPEEEEEE GOING TO WORK IN CHIJMES! That is like very near funan.
Very near to the place my ex works.
But that`s ok. Maybe I can go there and steal laptops.


I bought Xiao V korkor`s present already! But I have yet to buy for that Walrus.

11:13:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert