<body> <body>

Thursday, November 08, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

This morning I went to visit an old friend. Malcolm. Not the Hwa guy ok.

Erm then... FAST FORWARD.!

cfn(klcryhhythumj@k bhkrfk4fm,n!;k[cb49u5f
ftytnh#nn ipj4 ro4ju3in kljrljc
4f4tffhrgwejukbb ij43]-4lrbnc er%gegnlngh no;nb,.lwph nohti
tftg)bhnk,l, rciljrenj-3o4ifdnxcnfr
f4ft5ghyj7imjj r&fj i3hj$3*o09-f l][w0-eid4_ohftf iodr
,m,b 4d4od4rok[kklhfulsjewcv `4kxcfnh r5,k
erghthjwkl;e jkejk=sjkioe5jklnnqn q erbgbjkjk+ioe;erigeln
0-3b k`bj 2891niju mf"ouir~nmhu)i84hji8*



Met Minyi after that and went around bugis finding Vincent`s present.

Then went city hall pass Xiao V his present. He is so cute la! And saddistic. He thought that I used a knife and DIG OUT the flesh where my angkong is. Wth I think I will faint from the pain.



I brought out quite alot of money today and now it`s all gone. Huh. Poof.

9:41:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert