<body> <body>

Monday, November 12, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Weiren is uber cuteeeee!! (:


He would believe just about anything I say. And he`s sweet too. We went to watch Stardust today. I thought it was just another stupid, corny, sissy, gay-ish and shitty fairytale but it turned out quite good, although it lasted for 2 hours and made me feel cranky because it was too bloody long. It was already very late when the movie ended, so Weiren accompanied me home.











Yayyyy going shopping with Minyi tomorrow! My beloved sister who means the world to me and I would not tolerate any insults fired at her. Yeah.


Especially when someone implies that she`s a bad friend because she committed some criminal offences with me. You don`t even know her for goodness sake. To me, she`s not a bad friend because she has an exceptionally good heart. Too bad you can`t see it for yourself.


I LOVE MINYI!

1:41:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert