<body> <body>

Sunday, November 04, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went Cineleisure with Perry, Weicong and Holden today. Perry and Weicong went to buy Yahui`s birthday present then after that went to watch The Game Plan.


I found that it`s the best movie Dwayne Johnson has acted in.


After watching movie, took a train back to Yishun. Saw Jeffrey korkor the second we boarded the train. He has become fatter.


Speaking of Jeffrey, his friend, Glenn asked me to stead with him on msn just the other day. his exact words were, "I realised you becoming more and more pretty leh. Can you give me a chance to take care of you? I promise I won`t touch a single hair on your head de."

.... You could see the intention there anyway.

So of course I refused him straightaway.

After I refused him, he said that he was just joking only.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....


Anyway, yishun. We went to Perry house and ordered KFC, watched Transformers halfway then went home.


OHYEAH AND PERRY THE WALRUS IS EVIL. Beware of him. HE MADE MY HAND BLEED TODAY! He used his stupid bracelet to cut my hand. Its damn deep lorh the cut. He planned it all beforehand! Walruses are evil.


Photos;








12:04:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert