<body> <body>

Thursday, November 15, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went out with "Hello People" today. When we were sitting at a HDB void deck, I had rested my legs on the table infront of me much to "Hello People"`s disapproving glares. Then some little 6 year old boy walked past, checked me out and went, "sexayyyye". I turned my head and thanked him. SO CUTE LORH, the audacity of the kids nowadays.


After awhile, a little kitty hopped up on the chair and began nuzzling against us. Then it kept following me around until I bought kitty food for it at a nearby patrol station.








你不可能是我的王子.
Unrequited love is such a pain. And out of all people I had to fall in love with "Hello People". He`s a big time hongster for goodness sake. So frustrating. It`s either one of the 2 girls get hurt, or both.



Edited//; Impossible for me to love him over such a short period of time. It`s just a minor crush. (:

9:53:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert