<body> <body>

Saturday, November 24, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went out with Minyi yesterday to buy Weiren`s present then watched Bratz. My father asked us over the phone multiple times what movie we were going to watch and he kept going, "what breads?"


Anyway, it`s a fucking boring show. Mean girls still rules over all these high-school-bitchiness movies.







Some retarded pig says he is very guaii. I highly doubt it. He almost wanted to whack my brothers and his friends for the commotion they caused that day at the chalet. I am more guaii. (:

10:58:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert