<body> <body>

Thursday, November 29, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

YIIIIPPEEEEEEE!! I pierced my lip again!!


Happy happy. Yesterday morning. The blood gushed out like nobody`s business. Weird. The other time I pierced, there was completely no blood at all.


I know this would only give my dear cousin more reasons to call me an ahlian. Randy, you can save your breath, whatever you`re trying to do, it`s not working on me.





Didn`t went to Miss Koh`s wedding today. I was sick and whatsmore, what`s the point of going to a wedding if you can`t prank the bride? Minyi stayed at home too.


Speaking of teachers, I saw Jonathon Tan yesterday night at amk`s 24 hour Mcdonald. He had looked at me with a funny expression. What`s his problem.





Chermaine Yong asked me whether I did my holiday homework or not. Shit man, I`ve completely forgotten about homework. Too caught up in the whirlwind of holiday activities. I don`t even know where that stack of holiday homework is, let alone have I touched it.


Someone help me do my homework leh. And I`ll love you for eternity.

2:18:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert