<body> <body>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

It`s Christmas! Why then do I still feel so crappy?


I HAVE A 2 HOUR TUITION ON CHRISTMAS LA. FUCK.





Anyway China was shitty. It was shitty everywhere. The roads were shitty. The vehicles were shitty. The citizens were shitty. Their english was shitty.


I rest my case.


And the photos were shitty because the damned wind kept blowing my hair around and I either looked pathetic or overly happy. So I`m not going to post them up. I will only post one that I took with Minyi in a foot massage room where we got super high for no apparent reason.



Everyone in China kept asking about our piercings. Wtf. Damm bloody irritating.


Even if the other photos look good I still will not post them up. There`s like a gazillion photos in the camera. Too lazyyy..





WHERE THE FUCK`S MY CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST? Some parents I have man.. They`re so irresponsible. Going out without leaving a morsel of food when I woke up.


Fuck it. I`m going to order Mcdonald.


Omg the person who picked up the Mcdelivery hotline said "Merry Christmas" in a super gay voice. LOSER.





Blogger is fucked up. I`m typing this on the 25th Dec and I bet they`ll show the date as 24th Dec.





Why am I using the F-word so excessively these days?





Spent Christmas Eve with Sebas, Derek The Gay, Ray, Nico and Marcus at Vivo. So boring la.



Christmas kiss.

12:24:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert