<body> <body>

Sunday, December 09, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

KL was super crappy. Gawd man.. the sidewalk pavements, the curbs, the drain grills... One wrong step and you might trip to your death. Malaysia made Singapore look like paradise.


But Minyi and I throughly enjoyed the shopping. We finished using our 400 RM in a short period of time, shortage of money. :(


There was temptation everywhere. Cute guys. Except for in China Town where me and Minyi were visually and verbally molested, whatsmore we were wearing nothing revealing at all lorh. But there`s nothing vulgar though. Those perverted assholes that were scanning us up and down just kept going, "sexy girl, sexy girl". Still, I hate it. We felt so damn insecure. Lucky my whole big group of relatives were just loitering around nearby.


And Randy in swimming trunks was truely the joke of the century.





Next week, China. Fucking hell.. 8 days.


Don`t piss me off. I`m in a very fragile mood right now and might just go ballistic any time.


PLUS TOMORROW IS MY 4TH LASER SESSION!! ARGGGGHHHHSSSSS I DON`T WANNA GOOOOOOO~! TOO PAINFUL AND BLOODY AND GAO WEI. I WON`T BE ABLE TO LIVE MY LIFE PROPERLY FOR DAYS.

11:35:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert