<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

This is so pathetic. I`m staying home and eating instant noodles instead of going out frolicking with friends or something. Because I used up most of my money yesterday night at Marina South with my brother, my retarded boyfriend, Ray and Gerald.


At Chin Huat horh.. while I was innocently walking towards Sebas and Gerald at the drink stall, THAT IDIOTIC VINCENT PURPOSELY BANGED VERY HARD INTO ME. Asshole. Ok la, I admit I also wanted to purposely bang into him de but he doesn`t need to do the same what!


His hair has grown longer, he looks exactly like a butch now.


Vincent also die die don`t want to return my personal ring I gave him last time. URGGHHS!


Flying off to China this Sunday. I don`t wanna go China larhhs! My complexion will change very horribly and what with all that thick layers of clothing I will not look very sexy at all. :(


Whatsmore, Miss Juny`s wedding is on 16 december and she has invited us to go. Sadly me and Minyi can`t because we are bloody leaving on the 16 and coming back on the 24!!


But it`s ok la. At least I get to skip my appointment with my CNB officer on 17 december.





Christmas is coming!! And you know what Christmas is about? It`s not the birth of Jesus Christ, nor is it about the love, sharing and giving. It`s about the presents!


If you love me you`d better be giving me presents. I don`t care if you`re broke or whatever. Christmas is about presents so give me presents damn it! Or else I`ll hate you forever. PRESENTS.

♥ 4:08:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert