<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

This is so pathetic. I`m staying home and eating instant noodles instead of going out frolicking with friends or something. Because I used up most of my money yesterday night at Marina South with my brother, my retarded boyfriend, Ray and Gerald.


At Chin Huat horh.. while I was innocently walking towards Sebas and Gerald at the drink stall, THAT IDIOTIC VINCENT PURPOSELY BANGED VERY HARD INTO ME. Asshole. Ok la, I admit I also wanted to purposely bang into him de but he doesn`t need to do the same what!


His hair has grown longer, he looks exactly like a butch now.


Vincent also die die don`t want to return my personal ring I gave him last time. URGGHHS!


Flying off to China this Sunday. I don`t wanna go China larhhs! My complexion will change very horribly and what with all that thick layers of clothing I will not look very sexy at all. :(


Whatsmore, Miss Juny`s wedding is on 16 december and she has invited us to go. Sadly me and Minyi can`t because we are bloody leaving on the 16 and coming back on the 24!!


But it`s ok la. At least I get to skip my appointment with my CNB officer on 17 december.





Christmas is coming!! And you know what Christmas is about? It`s not the birth of Jesus Christ, nor is it about the love, sharing and giving. It`s about the presents!


If you love me you`d better be giving me presents. I don`t care if you`re broke or whatever. Christmas is about presents so give me presents damn it! Or else I`ll hate you forever. PRESENTS.

4:08:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert