<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

MY EMOTIONS ARE BACK!! I can feel again! SO HAPPYYYYY..!





My wound has already dried up and itches like crazy. The scab is so tempting to pick at that I`ve already plucked off approximately 90% of all of it, albeit much bleeding. But I`m not going to stop picking at it. Because it is so sickly-satisfying to feel bits of scab getting peeled off from my back and it eases the itchiness a little.


Okay la, I lied about the easing itchiness part. I just pick at it to satisfy my own weird fetish. My fetish that is to see/feel scab being plucked off from my skin. Yups. Shuang lorh! Too bad for you if you can`t understand this strange fetish, you don`t know what you`re missing out. Kwahahahaha!





YTSS has decided to declare a no-school day tomorrow just to celebrate the school`s success for the 2007 GCE 'O' Levels.


Apparently 100% of the express students got at least 5 GCE 'O' Level passes. Omg so pressurizing. I think I will at most pass 2 subjects nia la..


Nevermind it`s ok.. Fail can retake again anyway. On to more important things... Since tomorrow no need go school, I`M GOING CNY SHOPPING WITH MINYI!!!





YAYYYYY SHOPPING!

♥ 11:09:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert