<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

MY EMOTIONS ARE BACK!! I can feel again! SO HAPPYYYYY..!





My wound has already dried up and itches like crazy. The scab is so tempting to pick at that I`ve already plucked off approximately 90% of all of it, albeit much bleeding. But I`m not going to stop picking at it. Because it is so sickly-satisfying to feel bits of scab getting peeled off from my back and it eases the itchiness a little.


Okay la, I lied about the easing itchiness part. I just pick at it to satisfy my own weird fetish. My fetish that is to see/feel scab being plucked off from my skin. Yups. Shuang lorh! Too bad for you if you can`t understand this strange fetish, you don`t know what you`re missing out. Kwahahahaha!





YTSS has decided to declare a no-school day tomorrow just to celebrate the school`s success for the 2007 GCE 'O' Levels.


Apparently 100% of the express students got at least 5 GCE 'O' Level passes. Omg so pressurizing. I think I will at most pass 2 subjects nia la..


Nevermind it`s ok.. Fail can retake again anyway. On to more important things... Since tomorrow no need go school, I`M GOING CNY SHOPPING WITH MINYI!!!





YAYYYYY SHOPPING!

11:09:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert