<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 01, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

SHIT. SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW AND MY HOMEWORK`S BARELY COMPLETED. ARGHS.


Cheebye la I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen. I don`t want school to reopen.


I prefer staying at home to rot.


Rotting rocks my life.


I love rotting so much, I think I would give away $100 to every fellow rotter I am acquainted with on my 16th birthday.





Have you heard the advice Taufik Batisah gave for the year 2008 on channel 5 at 12am?


He said something along the lines of, "do whatever you want to do and don`t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise."


Great advice dickhead.


I bet the people of Singapore who has authority over certain things threw a fit when they heard that retard sprouting his mouth off without using his brain.

6:15:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert