<body> <body>

Saturday, January 26, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Yesterday night me and Minyi went for our 5th laser session. The doctor gave us an anesthetic injection but the injection merely made us just feel nauseous and sleepy. It did not help to alliviate the pain during the lasering process at all. Furthermore, we kept vomiting. It was truely a horrible feeling.


My mother has just helped me peeled off yesterday`s bloodied bandages, cleaned away the excess blood and bandaged up the wound again. Lazy to post the photos. Perhaps some other day.


I have to take like at least 10 different types of medicine. Because I am both down with the flu and wounded. I feel so bloody handicapped.


So I`m in a seh seh state the whole day due to the high dosage of drugs I am required to consume. I fucking hate this. And my hands keep trembling as though I have parkinson`s disease or something.


At least I had 2 days of MC.





The party at Barcode starts tomorrow night at 9pm. Minyi and I initially wanted to go de. But then we can`t because of the stupid wound and the drowsy effect of our medication. ):

12:45:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert