<body> <body>

Friday, February 08, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Ah Long Pte Ltd is a major ripoff from My Wife Is A Gangster 1. I mean like seriously, there countless scenes copied straight off from My Wife Is A Gangster 1. Jack Neo has zero percent originality. The jokes in his productions are getting really repetitive.


And the ending really sucks. It was so damn retarded and unbelivable.


Only the naive and the foolish would truely enjoy this show.





Aiya.. anways... I EXPECTED IT! I told Randy it would happen! Like how our aunties and uncles will go "wah they wear same thing, wear same thing", when we wore vests over white tops with black skinnies. They kept harping on it for at least 40 minutes.


So fucking lao kwee can. It is NOT the same thing. Different design, cutting and brand how can consider same thing?


One of my aunties even commented that we were wearing "qing nu zhuang". I felt totally grossed out can. MY COUSIN LEH!! We grew up together one lorh.. siao... what qing nu zhuang sial.


How come nobody said anything when me and Derek both wore shirt with skinnies yesterday night then?


I tell you, the older generation are just fasion-biased.





My subject teachers gave us plenty of homework to do over the CNY holidays. Kanina... they expect us to bring over to our relative`s houses to do meh?


That`s fucking shitting dumb. What a way to bai nian. I don`t care la I`m not going to do. They are cock suckingly boliao la.





Speaking of teachers, there`s this very shit-headed one. She said as if I`ve never come to school for 4 consecutive days and told Jorge that my attendance is very irregular. 4 CONSECUTVE DAYS? SHIT YOU LA ASSHOLE! I`ve never come for 4 days IN A TERM NIA LORH. What irregular attendance?


Sickening.

12:26:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert