<body> <body>

Monday, February 04, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I don`t know why the fuck I am still trying so hard to change my ways since my parents don`t fucking trust me any more than they had the past 3 years.


Do you still see me running out of school during curriculum time, going to hang out with a bunch of paikias and ignoring calls from them?


Hell no. Neither do I rebel or shout back at the teachers in the school anymore. I have also stopped getting myself into mindless discipline and police cases.


For fuck?


I just told them I feel really cold and have a high fever. I asked them whether I can don`t go school tomorrow and request for me to resit my chemistry term test another day, you know what they say?


"Come on la Cheryl, don`t lie to us la. Is it because you never study for the term test tomorrow then you scared right? You are not sick one lorh. It is all in your mind."


Go to fucking hell and rot your fucking guts out la.


First of all, I did study for my test tomorrow. If I was not intending to study, why the bloody hell would I motherfuckingly bring back my chemistry file? Bai sui meh?


Trivial things like going out with people whom I say are not paikia but you 2 shitheads deem as paikia is okay la horh. But my health and how I`m feeling is the most important thing lorh, do you really want me to practically fucking faint infront of everyone then you really believe I sick arh?


Don`t act as if you`re very well learned in the medical field and can tell whether I am sick or not in one glance. Being my parents doesn`t mean that you can feel what I`m feeling. That`s fucking retarded. If I tell you I`m sick, I`m really sick. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO SKIP MY TERM TEST AFTER I`VE REVISED ALREADY?


They only relented when I literally burst out into tears and threw a hissy fit. But that`s not the point. The point is they`ve never once trusted anything I`ve ever said.


My mother and father fail as parents. I will not listen to them any longer as they`ve never listened to me like ever. So it`s like I`m always in the wrong la, and they are forever correct.


To hell with my studies. I don`t give a shit any longer. The cambridge examiners can suck a llama`s lanjiao for all I care, I`m not sitting for the O Levels. Not until those 2 parental-losers apologise, never question what I say again (including who I go out with, I know how to differentiate between good and bad lorh) and do something to make up for the fucktarded way they`ve treated me these 16 years of my life.


I feel like shit now after bawling my eyes out. The fever is not helping either. I`m going to cawl miserably into bed after this post to try and sleep.


Weicong sotong still managed to cheer me up a little and brought a hint of smile to my face though.
His latest post had this corny self-made poem about his life in summary and one part of it said, "cheryl is there, needless to say. sea-creature family all the way."
So adorable la, sea creature family. (:


My eyes are swollen. And I feel so exhausted after this emotional banter.

10:51:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert