<body> <body>

Sunday, February 10, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I WANT THIS!!





It`s so preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty!! I DON`T CARE IF IT`S SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN TO AN UNSUSPECTING SOMEONE. I just want it. So cute.


And it`s only $49! So cheap larh! More wu hua than those bouquets of 12 stalks of red roses that costs $80 and will wither in a few days time. I don`t understand why people want to waste this kind of money on flowers. How can they bear to see something so pretty die so quickly.


STUFFED TOY BEARBEARS~!

♥ 12:01:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert