<body> <body>

Thursday, February 14, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Oh yay. My photo hosting programme is like repaired or something. Now my blogshop can continue running smoothly again. Don`t ask me for the URL, I`m not going to tell. I`m going by a fake name in my blogshop anyway, so it`s impossible to find it. Only Randy and Minyi knows the URL.


I have not been sleeping well at all these past few days. It`s either I can`t get to sleep, have to burn midnight oil or waking up due to recurring nightmares. Hate it. I love sleep more than anything else.


Poor 4e3. We have to stay in school tomorrow until 5pm despite it being Valentine`s Day. They should make Valentine`s Day a public holiday to honour the death and sacrifice of Saint Valentine. Singapore has like no respect for the saints in the world. Almost all of us here don`t even know what the hell is Saint Patrick`s Day. I also don`t even know what the fuck it is about, just heard it repeatedly in American/British books.


Minyi`s phone got confiscated today. Those 2 social-rejects who are gloating over it, gloat all you want because we are going to make the both of you suffer anyway. LOSERS.





❤ Happy Valentine`s Day!! ❤

12:49:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert