<body> <body>

Thursday, February 21, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away




The photo above shows Minyi proudly showing off her new Chanel handbag that I gave her as a belated Valentine`s Day present. Mai siao siao okaaayyy... the designer, Cheryl Teo, made it herself during POA lesson in just 5 minutes. Zai right? I am so sweet. (:


I was playing with it during Physics supplementary class when Mr Wee spotted it, took it away from me and proceeded to strut around the class with it. He later on told me that if I managed to get an O Level score that enables me to go to JC, he will buy the real thing for me. He`s like the weirdest teacher I`ve ever encountered.. He didn`t care at all when I shrieked, screamed and whooped during lesson time.






Yay tomorrow Friday already!! At last can meet Xiao V again lerh. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, I say that it`s just pure torture.


Randy says Xiao V and Lin Jun Jie looks so alike that it`s scary. Wtf`s so scary? I think he is so much more cuter than JJ.


I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND LIKE ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT.

6:05:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert