<body> <body>

Thursday, March 06, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Today went to some retarded field trip with the class to botanical gardens. We had to wear a poncho because it was raining. The hood of the idiotic poncho kept sliding off and raindrops were spashing on my face and hair. I was cranky, moody, sleepy, wet, cold and hungry. It didn`t help that the tour guide stopped every few steps to explain about the species of some plants and go into the history of it. So sian larhh.. me, Minyi and Lydia kept complaining our asses off.


Crappiest field trip I`ve ever experienced.







After school went home and bathed. Then met Minyi at AMK to cut my hair.


Coincidentally we were wearing the exact same colour of clothing. Grey shirt with green NF shorts. What are the chances of that happening? We have xin li xiang tong.





We then went bugis street to get our shorts, ran to fareast to send it for alteration and walked around part of orchard with plastic bags over our heads. The expressions on peoples` faces was priceless.





Minyi had tuition at 7.30pm so I went to find Xiao V for dinner. That stupid boy always keeps tripping over things. It`s so endearing.

10:21:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert