<body> <body>

Sunday, March 02, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥




I don`t know what Ray was trying to do. Xiao V was doing some shuffling moves before that, so I guess Ray was trying to outdo Xiao V. But failed miserably.


That was yesterday, outside Harbourfront Centre.


And it was Derek laughing hysterically away in the background, not me. I was just silently filming it.







I saw Clynston with his girlfriend today at bugis street. Haha. Botak.







I want the march holidays to come and never end. I miss Xiao V alot alot. So what if I last saw him 2 hours ago nia?


I MISS XIAO V, I MISS XIAO V.


♥ 11:29:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert