<body> <body>

Saturday, May 03, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Happy Birthday To Me~!!!




LOOK!! THE AMOUNT OF CANDLES ON THE CAKE! FUCK LA I`M OLD!



"Cheryl, make a wish before blowing the candles out."

I wish that I can be with Xiao V forever. I don`t want our feelings to ever fade away.

Who was the bozo who came up with the making-a-wish-before-blowing-out-the-candles-on-the-cake thingy?




Perry Walrus, Lynn Jie, Jessie Darling, Jasmine Mei, Lydia Burger, Minyi Jie, Bernice Mei, Weicong Sotong, Gerald Quek, Ray Cheng, Qiulin Baobei, Kingsley Kor, Tingting Jie, Roy Nicholas Kor, Andre, Huili Jie, Eric Kor, Desmond Kor, Yingjie Kor, Chermaine Yong, Chunwei Kor and Andy Ang Kor.
(plus rest of the unknown people on friendster)

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday today. (:

I`m lazy to slowly slowly reply all the smses/comments/tags one by one so I figured it would be faster if I just blogged all at a go.

The rest of my friends who didn`t wish me happy birthday can go to hell. Either they can`t be bothered to or don`t even remember at all.




Xiao V was so damn kan chiong about being the first to give me a birthday present that he gave it to me about a week ago lerh. =_=

That stupid boy. I told him not to buy any present for me since he`s not earning any money already, he said okay but still went on to buy some expensive thing.

I love Xiao V la... I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him more than words can say.

I sometimes feel so guilty that he has to keep running in and out of Singapore and Malysia just so that he can meet me, making him constantly worried about me and all the shit I get myself into. Occasionally I wonder if had he not stead with me would his life be more carefree or not.




Anyways... something shocking...



*GASPS!* IT`S A PRESENT!

Ok larhh I know there`s nothing shocking about a present. But this present was from my elder brother whom I have been on bad terms with and not speaking to for around 1 year already.

Looks like he wants to make peace with me.

And it`s a...



...PSP. What the fuck rights?




Now that I`ve blogged what I want to blog I am freaking TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toodles!

12:38:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert