<body> <body>

Sunday, May 11, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I feel so sick and tired whenever Randy starts giving me the whole "you`re an ahlian" lecture. So most of the times during these lectures I will pretend I would read whatever he says and return a load of crap back. Because honestly, I really can`t be bothered how others think of me.


So what if I look and dress like an ahlian? I know I am not can already what.


I will only be young ONCE. I most probably will grow out of my "ahlian" phase once I hit 18 or above. Just let me be la. Furthermore, it`s only my dressing sense and the way I talk ma. (Randy, there are some hokkien phrases that sometimes English just simply can`t substitute to give the right effect.)


And isn`t this just a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.







Went East Coast Park today with Little V. Saw Xinyun, S_______ and S____. Sorry, I don`t want to contaminate my blog by inserting their names. The first S is a pimply, oily freak, the second S is a backstabbing bitch. Then there was this guy wearing a cap who was with them (I couldn`t determine his race, maybe he is a mixed breed), kept glaring over at us.


What`s his problem. Bad enough he already has some cock face, he still want to make his face even more penis-like by trying to look fierce or something while glaring at us.


Hahas. Loser.


Ohyeah ohyeah and the pimply,oily freak (let`s call her POF for short) was wearing a halterneck top. She finally shaved her armpits. I remembered Minyi telling me last time that 2 years ago, she went out with POF, and the POF wore a sleeveless top with her extremely long armpit hair sticking out for all the world to be seen. I was like, "GROSS!"

♥ 1:34:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert