<body> <body>

Sunday, June 01, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I fucking hate gamblers.


I don`t know why but it`s so damn annoying.


Mahjong, blackjack, poker, tai ti and other shit.


Doing forfeits are okay. But where money is involved I`d rather just give the whole load to a beggar.


I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about. Either I don`t have enough sleep or I have PMS.


There`s also a very very very VERY high possibility that it has got to do with SOMEONE who promised me that he is not going to play mahjong tonight but have just told me he`ll call me after he has finished playing mahjong with his god-mother they all.


Bloody hell. HE IS SO DAMNED EXASPERATING!! I feel like I`m on the verge of bursting a blood vessel. And it`s bad enough that there is a VEIN hanging out from my naval-piercing hole! Because this morning I kept playing with my naval stud, pushing it in and out when suddenly this red thing leaked out. Initially I thought it was just blood so I proceeded to scrap the red thing off my stud when horror to horrors I realised that it is a solid-red-string-like-thingy attached to the inside of my naval-piercing hole and it hurt like fuck when I pulled it. So bo bian I just left it hanging there. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT DOES ANYONE KNOW? OR IS ALL HOPES LOST FOR ME?


MY STOMACH HURTS LIKE HELL SINCE THAT GODDAMN VEIN RAN OUT. BUT DOES HE CARE? NOOOOOOO.. INSTEAD HE IS SOMEWHERE IN JURONG PLAYING HIS PRECIOUS MAHJONG.


It`s a motherfucking lethal combination, me being in a PMS-y mood, lack of sleep and GETTING LIED TO. Only for one particular person that is.


What`s my problem?! WHAT`S MY PROBLEM?! I`LL TELL YOU WHAT MY PROBLEM IS...


HE SAID THAT HE`LL ACCOMPANY THEM PLAY FOR AWHILE ONLY THEN WILL CALL ME BEFORE GOING TO BED. NOW HE JUST SMSED ME TO GO SLEEP FIRST. I KNEW IT LORH I KNEW IT LORH I SO DAMN FUCKINGLY-DOODAA KNEW IT LARHH! HE ALWAYS LIKE THAT ONE SIALLLLLLL! PLAY DOTA ALSO. WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED TIME OF MEETING EACH OTHER. HE SURE WILL SLEEP IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING THEN CAN`T BE ABLE TO WAKE UP ON TIME AND IN THE END WE`LL JUST BE ABLE TO MEET UP FOR LIKE 3-4 HOURS THEN HE`LL HAVE TO GO BACK TO MALAYSIA ALREADY.


MY BLOOD IS BOILING, ANDRENALINE PUMPING, HOW AM I EXPECTED TO FUCKING SLEEP.


THE WORST THING IS. HE DOESN`T EVEN HAVE A CLUE THAT I AM ANGRY.


NONO, I AM NOT ANGRY, I AM FUCKING CLOSE TO THE EDGE OF MURDERING ANYONE.


But do you know why I don`t want to break with him? It`s because I LOVE THIS IDIOT MORE THAN I HAVE EVER LOVED ANYONE BEFORE.


GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT. GODDAMMIT.


I feel like bursting into tears and wailing my heart out but at the same time I also feel like giving him a call and start incoherently screaming profanities into his ear.


Fuck this shit, I`m going to devour a tub of ice-cream.


Probably after that I`ll sms him in a very rude manner and hope he gets my point. Which he probably won`t in like a gazillion years until I start with the screaming-of-profanities method.

12:50:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert