<body> <body>

Sunday, May 04, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I was just browsing though Youtube when I stumbled across Singapore Idol`s videos. It made me recall about how I used to be so crazy over Sylvester Sim that time because he had the all-Singaporean ahbeng look going on and his smile is absolutely adorable.





Ok la this does not prove my point. I couldn`t get a better photo.




Xiao V came over today. We went swimming. Derek the fat gay kept hugging and posessing him. That fat fucker.


My zhuzhu darling is much cuter than Sylvester Sim anyway. (:





HAHA! Pig. Cute cute.

10:46:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert