<body> <body>

Saturday, May 10, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Well today was the longest day of my life. Had mother tongue lesson for the whole damn curriculum time. Even though it was from 9.30am to 1.30pm, I almost died la. Next week will be worse sial, 8am to 4pm chinese lesson all the way. WTF.


Anyway last year the school organised some sand castle building thing for us as an after exam activity. I don`t understand why they make us go for these useless activities. It wastes time and money. They could`ve just brought the holidays forward ma.


So, I found a photo of me and Lydia at that activity.





God I look hideous.


I remembered all we did for that activity was make sandballs while the rest of our team constructed the sandcastle.


Ok la I have nothing better to do that`s why I`m blogging about this lame thing.


It`s like 2.20am now but I can`t get to sleep because I`ve slept so much in the afternoon just now.


I think I`m going to call and disturb Xiao V from his sleep.


Ohyeahs and guess what! My younger brother ran away from home today and is currently staying at his friend`s house. You know what the weird thing is? It is that he ran away from home for no apparant reason at all. What`s his problem la.

2:02:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert