<body> <body>

Saturday, June 07, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Goodness man, this is pure torture. I wonder how am I going to endure the next 12 days like this. Because my tongue is swollen past the stud, ¾ of the ball of the tongue stud has sunken into my tongue piercing. IT IS DAMN DISGUSTING LARH! If it continues to swell, even for a little bit, the whole ball can go inside already.


SICK~!! The worst part is I CAN`T ENJOY GOOD FOOD! I can either drink milk or eat porridge, that`s it. I tried eating bread just now and it hurt like crazy. Took me an excruciating 1 and a half hours to eat finish the bread. The bread was only like palm-size lorh.


Fuck larh somehow I regret piercing my tongue.


I`m so going to suffer from malnutrition after this ordeal. My stomach keeps growling and my tongue still feels like it is going to explode anytime.


I can`t even la chi with Xiao V!

2:34:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert