<body> <body>

Sunday, June 29, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I designed a couple shirt the other day, had Minyi accompany to Tampines last Thursday to make it. I fucking paid $100 altogether, it was supposed to be more but the auntie gave me discount. So nice of her.. I never even asked her to.


I went back on Monday , alone, to collect it. Took me around 2 and a half hours to travel to Tampines and back home again. I was extremely bored during the whole damn trip. But nobody could accompany me anyway because it was a school day. I was sent home for my hair colour, so I was the only one to have the whole day free. (:


I paid the exorbitant price instead of just buying a cheap one from some blogshop because it would be more unique ma.. like only the 2 of us will have it others won`t. But if I had bought some random couple tee from some blogshop other people will have it then I`ll find it very tacky. In other words, I paid for satisfaction.





















Fucked up teachers. Won`t bother blogging about them. I know they are expecting me to. But nowadays I don`t really care about their opinions anymore. Like that then like that lorh.


But still, school is somewhat entertaining. Bitching about someone with the ugliest hairstyle of the millenium, arguing with teachers, talking cock with Leehao about his favourite subject, etc..

12:35:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert