<body> <body>

Sunday, June 29, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I really should stop playing with my tongue stud. The hole on my tongue keeps getting bigger everyday, if I continue I would most probably end up with a split tongue and that would be so gross.









I really hate canned laughter on TV shows. I find it so damn tacky, telling people when some parts are hilarious. They might as well put captions underneath, "This section is funny". Audience will naturally laugh when they find it funny, they don`t need canned laughter to tell them so.

Even when that part is really hilarious, somehow when I hear the canned laughter following that, it completely spoils my mood to laugh anymore. I would then just switch to another channel about a documentary on ugly-ass baboons or whatever.

Most of us are not complete retards. We do know when to laugh.

I wonder who the hell is the loser who first suggested canned laughter to be put into shows. He must have thought to himself that time, "Hey by adding in the sound of people laughing at the funny parts, that way people won`t have to worry their balls off trying to decide whether it`s a joke or not". Go suck your grandpa`s balls you fuckhead.

11:02:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert