<body> <body>

Friday, June 06, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away



This photo was taken this morning.

It is so much worse now. My tongue currently is the exact size and the exact shape of a bloody ping pong ball. I can`t close my mouth now la! I have to leave it gaping open like a damned retard.

And its pain because my tongue has swelled past the tongue stud and the tongue stud is bloody tight on my tongue. My tongue feels like its about to explode any moment. So unfair! Minyi`s one swell only abit but mine swell until so jialat.

Oh well.. beauty is pain. In a few weeks my tongue will be back to its usual shape and size, and the way I talk will not sound as if I have a fucking short tongue.

I had soup for breakfast, porridge for lunch and drank 1 litre of low-fat milk for dinner. At least this piercing has its advantages. I get to go on a serious diet. (:








WHY IS HEAVEN SO CRUEL TO KEEP FINDING WAYS TO SEPERATE ME AND XIAO V?! It`s the holidays now but he can`t accompany me for these 2 weeks because he has no place to stay in Singapore.

WHY WHY WHY.

12:11:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert