<body> <body>

Monday, June 02, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

What`s with the recent shutter shade craze?





I`ve seen alot of blogshops selling the imitation ones.


The authentic ones are from http://shuttershadesonline.com/ and I think they probably retail at around USD$24.99.


I know they got famous after Kanye West wore it in one of his music videos. But are those fashion-followers really so blind to think that they look cool? I think those shades look absolutely weird la.


And what`s the purpose of it anyway? According to the shutter shades original website they said that it was "Inspired by the fashion of the 1980's fused with a futuristic touch, Shutter Shades bridge the gap between styles of the past, present and future. Unique in design and function, these shades are in very high demand worldwide."


Erm.. so there is no use for it and is only an ornament to make yourself half blind? Ok la I know I am not one to talk since I always have a part of my fringe covering one of my eyes and I am always stumbling/tripping over things but that`s not the point here.


I highly doubt it is comfortable to wear. I mean for the eyes. What with all those lines partially blocking one`s vision. Won`t it like spoil one`s eyesight or something?


Most importantly, it`s ugly in a wtf-you-look-like-a-retard kind of way.


Hell it looks interesting though, I might just lose all rationale and buy one to try for novelty`s sake.








Have I mentioned before how much I detest the shawl-wearing trend in Singapore? I think it`s bloody fugly larh, not to mention completely stupid.


Madness lorh as if Singapore very cold like that sial must wear shawl around the neck.

11:43:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert