<body> <body>

Thursday, July 31, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away



I made chocolates to give to Xiao V today! It`s for no special occasion though. I just felt like making it for him since I have so much free time at home. So earlier today, I got my mother to bring me to Thomson Plaza`s Fairprice to get the required ingredients.


I made a batch for my family to eat too. However, I ended up eating most of them.


I am such a sweet girlfriend, a filial daughter and a good sister. Although the batch for my family I decorate until like shit because I never put the heart into doing it. But at least I made for them ok! Better than nothing right!

12:05:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert