<body> <body>

Thursday, July 31, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥



I made chocolates to give to Xiao V today! It`s for no special occasion though. I just felt like making it for him since I have so much free time at home. So earlier today, I got my mother to bring me to Thomson Plaza`s Fairprice to get the required ingredients.


I made a batch for my family to eat too. However, I ended up eating most of them.


I am such a sweet girlfriend, a filial daughter and a good sister. Although the batch for my family I decorate until like shit because I never put the heart into doing it. But at least I made for them ok! Better than nothing right!

♥ 12:05:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert