<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 02, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

THIS IS SOOOOOO DAMN COOL!





Quite innovative.. threading a pink ribbon through the parallel piercings to create the corset look.


I am seriously considering getting this done. Although I know it would cost me a bomb and Randy is very sure that my father will flip.


I don`t really care though.


Since my father don`t allow me to use tattoos to make a statement, I would have to resort to piercings then.


However.... I have to run this idea by Xiao V first. Or else he might go ballistic.

♥ 12:24:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert